Monday, October 18, 2010

Coming out of my shell

Okay this blog has been way too quite for way too long. I have been completely blogging shy ever since the move. My big fat ego just had to get used to the idea that we moved back into the mobile (I'm trying to redub it the long house. I mean really - how much better does that sound?). We have been here a month. We've done lots to make it nice and cozy. Most recently...

I ditched the old glass topped table and rearranged my plants thus...


Linton cleared the trees of blackberries and rubbish and we hung our wee hammock...

And together made a fire pit that we christened with a fire last night...


Oh ya, I'm getting back into the blogging swing of things now.

4 comments:

  1. yay! you're back <3! your metal buckets look so chic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's SO good to have you back! I've missed the blog and your big fat ego. :)

    The pics are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your "bushie" spot and the fact that you are using Scottishisms e.g. wee - may many more bushies happen outside your long house!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For the longest time I called my home/trailer/mobile "The Villa." It seemed a whole lot less depressing that way!

    ReplyDelete