Thursday, November 4, 2010

big

I'm in a a musical called big , and we open in a week. Yikes! Everything will come together just when it needs to, but this is one complex show with truck loads of scene and costume changes.

The show is taken straight from the Tom Hanks movie, including the dance on a giant piano.


Here are our leading man and lady at a recent rehearsal.


If you are in the area you should definitely come check us out, it is going to be a really fun show for audiences. You can get tickets by calling 360-416-7727 ext.2 or at mcintyrehall.org

2 comments:

  1. Marty that's so exciting! Congratulations! What part(s) will you playing? Will you be singing and dancing, as well? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the crowd scenes, and yes I sing and dance. In one dance we do swing lifts! They are fun. Then in Act 2 I play one of Susan's friends who intimidates Josh with my Yuppie-ness...that's a fun song where four of us sing four part harmony (thank god I have the melody otherwise I'd never be able to hold myself together). Hopefully there'll be production pictures to post here soon.

    ReplyDelete