Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Summer catch up

I found it disheartening, the idea of blogging, after the splashy and wonderful vacation posts. I kept composing self pitying blog titles in my head: Sweeping again, or Waitressing can really make you lose faith in humanity. But in reality it has been a fun and full summer.

We've had visitors.


There's a living room expansion is in progress.


It was my birthday and I got some great pressies! (Yup chalkboard placemats)


There has been lake swimming, pedicures and hikes.




Many celebrations and gatherings that I didn't take enough pictures of.


More cool birthday presents.


Lots of knitting.



And even Henry has made a new friend.


One who eats blackberries off the vine.


Sorry for the image dump, but if I told myself to trickle the pictures into individual posts it might never get done!

No comments:

Post a Comment