Saturday, December 17, 2011

Who'da thought?

When every last pair of regular jeans stopped cooperating around my midriff I moved to stretchy topped maternity pants; it has been about a week now. When, a couple of days ago, a goddess mascaraing as a yarn peddler came into my work and asked me if I'd ever heard of this genius idea...



...and voila my jean collection has magically gone from two back up to ... well a lot more than two. I don't know how may jeans I own. You can see from the tight stretch of the hairband I don't have too much longer to play with this, but hey, fun while it lasts.

3 comments:

  1. You can actually rock this for a while, but it does get a bit uncomfortable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just at this and you'll be all set :) They really helped keep my pants up when I did the hair tie thing

    http://www.target.com/p/Be-Maternity-BeBand-Assorted-Colors/-/A-10949803

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used this trick and the Bella Band up until about 23 weeks. Really saves on having to buy maternity clothes!

    ReplyDelete