Sunday, February 26, 2012

The saga of the green crib

For a while I had decided that I didn't like any crib in the known universe, well no crib that we could afford anyway. See unaffordable, but attractive options here or here. So I was becoming resigned to the fact that I would have a piece of furniture around for a couple of years that would be cutesy and floofy and ridiculous. But then I discovered my sweet, colorful and affordable crib here. However Ikea was being an enormous tease because as you can see it is not available to order online, nor is it for sale in Seattle or Portland, or Richmond. But huzzah it is available in Coquitlam. So we spent an epic day yesterday going to Canada just for a crib, and today we put it together. Oh Linton, you're a good and patient man.
A very cute and much deserved rest.

1 comment:

  1. Rhona's room looks fabulous!!!! Also why isn't Linton reading about Star Wars?

    ReplyDelete