Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Snow & Couch





We have been here a month and a day, and it hasn't rained once. Hmmm. I think if it does ever get around to it I'll go out and dance down the street in my bare feet. (Or maybe I'll just look out the window chuckling that I ever mentioned going out bare foot in the stuff) Anyway, last night it snowed again. I am told this has been a very mild winter so far, and that March is the snowiest month of all on the front range. I'm looking forward to that.

I miss water whether still or falling from the sky. Just the other day I looked in my rear view mirror and for a split second thought the sky was the ocean.

Notice that the Rampant Lion flag flies proudly in our front yard.

Also for my posting joy check out the new couch, which can masquerade as a chaise lounge or bed. It is my favorite piece of furniture very comfy- come to visit and sleep on it soon. Yes you!

No comments:

Post a Comment